1. Presentation and identification of the responsible
This website is property of INTERPARKING HISPANIA, SA, with CIF number A60526928 and address at c / Valencia 93 3º 2ª, 08029 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry, in volume 27.019, page 17, page B-111.624 and registration 15 ( hereinafter INTERPARKING).
2. Description of the activity
Through this website, INTERPARKING wishes to inform you of its management activity of public car parks and additional services.
This website is addressed to all those interested in the information included in the website (hereinafter referred to as USER).
3. Acceptance of conditions and use of the site
The use of this website is regulated in the following General Conditions of Use (hereinafter GENERAL CONDITIONS). We kindly ask you to read them carefully, since access to this website and use of its contents implies full acceptance of them.
Access to this website and the information contained therein is completely free, notwithstanding the cost derived from the telephone connection and the means used to establish the connection.
However, in this same website, different services are reported that may be hired, in accordance with the specific conditions agreed (hereinafter the SPECIFIC CONDITIONS).
By accepting these conditions, you declare:
a) That he is a person of legal age and / or with the capacity to contract, in accordance with the general contracting laws of the State where he resides.
4. Modification of conditions
The information on this website and the services offered are in continuous evolution and development to provide the best possible experience and value.
The USER of this website will accept such modifications from the moment he continues to use it and / or the services provided.
5. Essential Obligations of the USER
All USERS, from the moment they start using the website and / or hire any of the services offered therein, are obliged before third parties and before INTERPARKING to fulfill the following essential obligations:
- Not to damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent normal use or enjoyment thereof.
- Do not make any attempt to violate access levels, manipulate data incorrectly, duplicate and export data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, try to access restricted areas of INTERPARKING computer systems or third parties, introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may produce changes in the computer system of INTERPARKING or third parties.
- Know the technical and legal requirements necessary for the correct access to this website and, where appropriate, the contracting of the products and / or services; This may involve downloading certain computer programs or other logical elements into your computing devices.
- Not to use, link, disclose, assign or transmit to third parties in any way, the contents published on the website or part of them, or in the INTERPARKING information, without prior and express written authorization from INTERPARKING.
- Not to damage the image of INTERPARKING in any way, nor to carry out any activity or comment that could damage the image and good name of INTERPARKING.
6. Intellectual Property (IP)
This website, its contents and its distinctive features are protected by Spanish and international intellectual and industrial property laws, and all of these rights correspond exclusively to INTERPARKING, its use and exploitation being reserved.
It is prohibited the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation and / or making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website, its design, selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it; as well as the brands and trade names included in said website. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express prior written authorization of INTERPARKING and, as long as explicit reference is made to the ownership of INTERPARKING of the aforementioned intellectual and industrial property rights.
For the use of the website and / or the contracting of services, the USER does not acquire any rights over them, and may simply use them in accordance with the terms of these GENERAL CONDITIONS and / or, as the case may be, SPECIFIC CONDITIONS.
In the event that the USER detects any activity that could violate any right of intellectual, industrial or any other type of right, please inform us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the provisions of applicable state and European regulations regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data that users of the website can provide us (jointly referred to as the "USER / S"), either Through the corresponding form on our website, either by sending an email to the address provided for that purpose, through emails addressed to our professionals or by any other means of communication, they will be included in a file from which is the owner and responsible for the treatment INTERPARKING HISPANIA, SA, with CIF number A60526928 and address at c / Valencia 93 3º 2ª, 08029 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry, in volume 27,019, folio 17, sheet B-111.624 and inscription 15ª.
- 7.1. Consent and collected data
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all of USER’s requested data in forms displayed at the website are mandatory. Not providing such mandatory data will mean that any request made will be impossible to attend. We urge you to communicate any modification in your personal data immediately in order to update our data files and have no errors. In this regard, the USER manifests that provided information and data are precise, current and truthful.
- 7.2. Data processing purpose and legal basis
The purpose of data processing by INTERPARKING is to manage your requests, including answering your inquiries and information requests, as well as the maintenance and management of the professional, commercial and/or contractual relationship that you might establish with INTERPARKING (hereinafter, the “Services”).
The legal basis for data processing by INTERPARKING is based on: i) in compliance with the provision of the Services that the USER has asked to INTERPARKING and, ii) the USER’S consent to the abovementioned processing so that, when appropriate, sending you commercial information.
- 7.3. Who do we trust your data
INTERPARKING will cede your personal data to its parent company, which seats in Brussels, INTERPARKING S.A., in order to provide you with proper management.
In order to offer the USER a proper Service, and hence to manage the relation with you, INTERPARKING contracts suppliers of different companies that can access your personal data, previous compliance with legal requirements, with the only purpose of providing you with a Service.
The suppliers that INTERPARKING can have are: filing services, custody, storage and digitalization; backoffice services; administrative services; legal and judicial services; IT services.
- 7.5. Personal data conservation period
Your personal data will be stored until the end of the contractual relation or, if the case, until the USER express its will to us to delete their personal data from our files. From that moment on, INTERPARKING will block your personal data during the legal period of limitation. Once that legal period is over, your personal information will be deleted by safe means and confidentially.
- 7.6. Exercise of rights
The USER can exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, processing limitation, portability or consent’s revocation, by proving INTERPARKING with a written notificacion, alongside with a photocopy of your ID to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- 7.7. Claiming before a control authority
Any information or concern you may have concerning your data can be directed to INTERPARKING through our website www.interparking.com. In case of any incidence, you can always contact our DPO, David Muñoz de los Reyes, at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, please be reminded that any complaint or additional information regarding your rights can be requested at the Spanish Data Authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, through their website: www.agpd.es.
- 7.8. Security
INTERPARKING is compromised with the adoption of security measures, both technical and logistic, that are legally provided to guarantee the USER’S data protection. Such measures avoid that your data is altered, lost or unauthorizedly processed; technology helps to prevent risks that personal data are exposed to, in compliance with the law.
- 7.10.Information and commercial communications mailing
At the same time, in the moment when the USER asks for information or contracts our Services, INTERPARKING will ask for their consent to be able to send them commercial communications, information or news related to its activity, as well as keeping the USER updated of INTERPARKING’s activities through its provided communication channels (e-mail, mailing address, telephone).
- Social Networks
The service provider of the official INTERPARKING profiles on the social networks FACEBOOK®, TWITTER®, LINKEDIN® and GOOGLE + ® is the INTERPARKING entity (hereinafter the OFFICIAL SITES).
However, the general functioning of the social network is regulated first, by the conditions established by the owner and / or provider of the network and, secondly, by the present conditions.
In the same way, the owners or providers of social networks may eliminate those contents that, either officially or through a complaint from another USER, go against the rules or operating rules imposed by the provider of each of the networks.
To stop following the OFFICIAL SITES, the USER must follow the steps indicated in the operating and use conditions of each network provider, without INTERPARKING being able to intervene in said process.
However, INTERPARKING reserves the right to create, edit, modify and / or eliminate the OFFICIAL SITES, without the need to inform previously.
Profiles and accounts in social networks are aimed at people over 14 years old. Although, the OFFICIAL SITES are aimed at adults, therefore, those under the age of 14 years, should not register, or use any service offered in the OFFICIAL SITES, profile or INTERPARKING account in social networks, nor provide any personal information.
INTERPARKING will take the necessary steps to avoid the use of the OFFICIAL SITES by minors, as far as possible.
Through the OFFICIAL SITES a space is provided in which the USER can publish and exchange information and contents, as well as establish communication between several USERS.
This use cannot have an economic or commercial purpose.
The USER is obliged to make a reasonable use of the OFFICIAL SITES and its contents, according to the possibilities and purposes for which it is designed in accordance with the customs, morals, current legislation, the present norms and the norms and regulations. policies published by social networks. The USER will be solely responsible for the information, images, opinions, allusions or content of any type that communicates, hosts, transmits, makes available or exhibits through the OFFICIAL SITES.
INTERPARKING cannot be considered editorial responsible for the contents published by the USER and expressly declares that it does not identify with any of the opinions that the USERS publish in the OFFICIAL SITES, of whose consequences the issuer is entirely responsible.
In any case, it is prohibited to use the OFFICIAL SITES for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, and, more specifically and without the following list having a limiting nature, is prohibited:
- Hosting, storing, disclosing, publishing, distributing or sharing any content that may be considered as a violation of the fundamental rights of honour, image and personal and family privacy of third parties, data protection and, especially the rights of minors.
- Hosting, storing, disclosing, publishing, distributing or sharing images or photographs that collect images or personal data of third parties without having obtained the appropriate consent of their owners.
- Hosting, storing, disclosing, publishing, distributing or sharing any content that violates the secrecy of communications, the infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights or the regulatory rules for the protection of personal data.
- Reproducing, distributing, making available or otherwise sharing, within or outside the OFFICIAL SITES, photographs or images that have been made available by other USERS of the aforementioned page.
- Hosting, storing, disclosing, publishing, distributing or sharing any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morals or public order.
- Using the service to insult, defame, intimidate, violate one's image or harass other USERS and / or third parties.
- Introducing computer viruses, defective files, or hosting, storing, distributing or sharing any other material or computer program that may cause damage or alterations to the contents, programs or systems of the OFFICIAL SITES.
- Using the OFFICIAL SITES for sending advertising or commercial communications, for the issuance of messages for advertising purposes or for the collection of data for the same purpose.
- Using the OFFICIAL SITES, regardless of their purpose, to send unsolicited mass and / or repetitive emails to a plurality of people or send email addresses of third parties without their consent.
- Catfishing of a third party for any purpose.
INTERPARKING can disclose and collaborate with police, judiciary and administrative authorities in case an unlawful use of the OFFICIAL SITES is made.
The USER is informed that the contents and services offered through the OFFICIAL SITES -including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions and html code thereof, as well as the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear without this enumeration being of a limiting nature - are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property. The ownership of rights over any of the aforementioned contents may correspond to INTERPARKING as well as to third-party individuals and / or legal entities.
The publication of the aforementioned contents through the OFFICIAL SITES will not imply in any case the transfer, relinquishment or transmission, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property by INTERPARKING and / or its legitimate third parties. USER.
Under no circumstances, the USER may make use or use of services and content on the site that is not exclusively personal.
INTERPARKING will always try to provide the service with the highest quality possible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we decline all liability arising from failures, interruptions or damages caused by system breakdowns, interferences or disconnections or by the malfunction of the service.
In the same way INTERPARKING declines all responsibility and / or assumption of damages, of any kind or nature, arising from the illegitimate action of third parties by any means or by the use of the website in an improper or inappropriate manner by the parties. USERS, and in any case, INTERPARKING will not assume any responsibility that is caused by the action or negligence outside of itself and that may or may not affect, directly or indirectly, servers and other computer equipment of the USER or third parties.
INTERPARKING cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may affect the USER's equipment; Therefore, the latter must adopt measures to avoid possible risks of this type in response to the current state of telecommunications.
INTERPARKING is not responsible for interruptions of the website motivated by force majeure or circumstances beyond its reach.
Likewise, INTERPARKING may interrupt access temporarily, by security measures or by reason of the restructuring of computer resources, in order to improve the service of using the website.
10. Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in these GENERAL CONDITIONS and / or the PARTICULAR CONDITIONS, is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or inefficacy will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting the GENERAL CONDITIONS and the SPECIAL CONDITIONS in all the rest, having such disposition, or the part of the same that was affected, by not putting.
11. Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
For any question or divergence that may arise on the website, content and services contracted, the USER and INTERPARKING, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, are expressly subject to the application of Spanish Law, with the Courts also being competent. Spanish, with express submission to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona, unless the applicable law imperatively determines another jurisdiction or different legislation.